Friday, May 6, 2016

Reflection on the Quiz

Yesterday we took a quiz in class, and I don't think it went very well at all.

I am gong to make a post reviewing all of the stuff that was on the quiz that I did not know so that I know it for the test.

The first thing that was covered a lot was the kinetic theory of gases. The postulates are:


  • Gases consist of small particles (molecules) that are in continuous, random motion.
  • The volume of the molecules present is negligible compared to the total volume occupied by the gas. 
  • Intermolecular forces are negligible.
  • Pressure is due to the gas molecules colliding with the walls of the container. 

The rest of the questions that stumped me were mostly just logic and conceptual, so I can't really post anything that would help with that.

Hopefully your quiz went better than mine!


No comments:

Post a Comment