Thursday, October 1, 2015

Post- Unit Exam

I found this unit to be really easy for me personally. Last unit, I had a really tough time learning all of the polyatomic ions and remembering the different ways to name compounds. Once I got that unit down, though, this one was a breeze! The pretest seemed impossible, but once the information was given to us, it all made sense (funny how that works). I was actually pretty excited for this unit because I used to want to be a nuclear engineer. Also, decay and half life was interesting to learn about because it can tell us so much that I would have never thought we could know! I think I did okay on the test, but whenever I say that I end up doing bad, so fingers crossed. Overall, I enjoyed this unit and am curious to hear what we will learn about next.

No comments:

Post a Comment